Hello, Mrs Hg137 here.
We found two trackables on our walk down the Thames between Shillingford and Cholsey. The second was Blubbie, a slow-sinking chub (or so said a little stamp on his stomach!) next to the Thames at Benson Lock, near the lock and the rushing weir, and took him away down the Thames with us. He is a splendid articulated fishing float.
He’s off around the world, seeking out watery places. In the two years he has been travelling, here’s where Blubbie has visited so far:
• Eindhoven Kanaal (Holland, GC Brandevoort speelpret)
• Waal (Holland, GC Oud versus Nieuw)
• Afgedamde Maas (Holland, GC Midden in)
• Waddenzee (Germany, GC Weltnaturerbe Wattenmeer)
• Marxdorfer See (Germany, GC Marxdorfer See)
• Bay of Saint-Michel at Jersey Island (Jersey, GC Project One)
• Gold Valley Lakes, Aldershot (UK)
• Serpentine Hyde Park (UK)
• Trafalgar Square Fountains (UK)
• Ottershaw Lake, Surrey (UK)
• Thames (UK)